Industry Survey Form
The Industry Survey Form has been developed in line with the types of data the RTO collects to write the Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS), this includes feedback from industry on how they would like to have the course delivered. The Industry Survey Form includes questions on the following:
- Relevant units to select for the training product
- Skills the industry believe are essential to their industry
- Identifies the role of the person completing the form
- Mode of delivery preferred by the person completing the form
- What the person completing the form thinks about training currently being supplied
- What do they consider to be essential skills and experience of trainers and assessors
- What they believe to be essential resources for the industry
The Industry Survey Form is to be distributed to your industry network to gain feedback on what are they experiencing in their industry, so that you can use this information to improve your training and assessment services.
This Survey can be conducted either via emailing the Survey direct to relevant organisations within the Industry or we conduct the survey over the phone or at an interview/ meeting with the relevant staff. Industry Surveys can also be sent via an online platform, such as Survey Monkey.
For further information on the relevant Standards for this document, please refer to: Clauses 1.5 and 1.6—Engage with industry
Need an upgrade! Purchase our Courses Membership, which includes a range of training on how to implement the Standards within your RTO, for more information go to: https://vivacity.com.au/course-membership/
This template is also available to be purchased as a bundle with the Quality and Compliance Package, that includes a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that addresses the Standards for RTO’s. This bundle includes over 80 documents, a Student Handbook, Trainers Handbook and a Policies and Procedures Manual. To find out more, https://vivacity.com.au/product/rto-compliance-package/
Please contact Vivacity if you have any further questions on 1300 729 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org